Friday 15 March 2013

Perfect!

product grill review on Cooking Brinkmann Charbroil Charmglow Grills

Cooking Brinkmann Charbroil Charmglow Grills

Recently my wife and I used this grill during a New Year's celebration. We were going to have eight guests but instead only six were able to come. Ultimately, we were glad for that considering it would have been quite cramped had we had eight people using the grill . If you plan accordingly, however, that is not a problem.

We are very satisfied with grill . We used the top surface to grill some meats and vegetables. Even though it was used for a while and therefore had a lot of burnt on residue, it was easy to clean. Also, the trays for the cheese were easy to use, the cheese slides of really well, and the trays and scrapers were also easy to clean as long as you don't allow the cheese to bake on.

All in all we are very happy with it and just need to find more excuses to use it. A small suggestion: authentic raclette cheese is a must.

Get your Cooking Brinkmann Charbroil Charmglow Grills Now!

9 comments:

  1. Great fit and better than buying a new grill! Much more reasonable than other online options.
    Used for our 5yr old PerfectGlo Pro Series grill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that the discription doesn't give the measurements or quantity. I had to order one just to figure it out. Glad I did! This is the grate that fits my Charmglow Grill (2ea. 19 x 12") - Heavy Duty Cast Iron Grate. It will last longer than the damn Grill. Season it properly and you'll be able to pass it down to your grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This great is really nice, solid, and fits perfectly on my Brinkmann grill. It is much nicer than the original grate because it has thicker grates so the meat doesn't fall between.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was exactly what my husband needed to refurbish his grill!! Very reasonable, most places were about $20 -30 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome heavy Grids.... Fit my Brinkmann perfectly!! Better than the ones that came with the grill. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This grill is nice, more than I expected it to be. Would purchase this grill again. Great price for the value.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the grids are of better quality than the OEM parts, made of heavier material along with better construction and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased this grid to replace a rusted one for my Brinkmann Pro series model # 810-2250-1 grill. Brinkmann's website sells the original grid, but it was out of stock so I looked for one on Amazon. I am glad I did! This one is heavier and appears to have a better coating. Food doesn't stick to it as much. Time will tell if it lasts, but so far so good! Very happy with this purchase.

    ReplyDelete