Monday 25 March 2013

Get one...

product grill review on George Foreman GRP106QPGB Round Shaped Interchangeable

George Foreman GRP106QPGB Round Shaped Interchangeable

After thinking about the pros and cons of this grill , I went ahead and bought this grill as a Christmas gift for my mom. She owned another George Foreman grill that she disliked because it was hard to clean at times. This one looks really cool and the plates are fully removable to clean. Reading other commen ts I was well informed about the infamous sticker that was afixed on the top of the lid. So after I purchased the grill , I opened the box to save my mom frustration. The number one tip I can give to anyone who buys this grill is to peel the sticker nice and slow, starting at one edge. Long fingernails help too! Do not peel the plastic off the top because then you will have the most diffucult time trying to remove the sticker! However, Goo Gone should remove any glue that does not come off. I'm certain she will enjoy this grill as much as her old one with even more versatility than before!

Get your George Foreman GRP106QPGB Round Shaped Interchangeable Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment