Monday 4 March 2013

Is it hot enough for you?

best summer product for women review on Zojirushi EB CC15 Indoor Electric Grill

Zojirushi EB CC15 Indoor Electric Grill

This is a nice, small grill that will easily accommodate the needs of someone who cooks for 1 to 4 people, depending on how large the items being grill ed are. I managed to get three nice sized rib eyes on it at one time. I cooked the steaks on hi for the entire cooking time and was rewarded with great looking grill marks on both sides. I set the unit on the stove so I could utilize the vent hood if there was a lot of smoking. Surprisingly there wasn't. Judging from the grill marks, the grill heats evenly, and the nonstick cooking surface is great. The grill plate is sturdy and has a little weight to it. It's not flimsy or cheap looking like some of the other grill s available. The unit is more expensive than the others of a comparable size, but I think it is a worthwhile purchase.

I have a grill pan that works pretty good, but once the food is turned the bottom of the food sort of steams and the grill marks are not as good. The advantage of this grill is that the grill plate has holes in it that allows the juices from the food to go into the drip pan so you get more of a grill ing effect.

If the drip pan is lined with foil or if just enough water is placed in it to cover the bottom, clean up is a breeze. The nonstick surface of the grill is easy to clean.

I have been using the grill with recipes from Stephen Raichlen's book, Indoor Grilling. I made the chicken paillards with virgin sauce last night and they were really good. I also used the grill on the hi setting to grill the chicken breasts. They cooked really fast and again had really good grill marks on them.

I have also made kebabs on the grill but found that works best if a sheet of foil is placed over the top of kebabs so that the top and sides can be exposed to more heat. It's also good to leave a tiny bit of space between the food on the kebabs to ensure even cooking.

I think this is a great product, and I recommen d it and would purchase it again.

Get your Zojirushi EB CC15 Indoor Electric Grill Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I'm thinking of starting an eatery on a market stall and I am looking for an Asian style smokeless grill to cook flat bread and pancakes on. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete