Wednesday 6 March 2013

No complaints

grill review on Cuisinart GR 11 Griddler Grill Panini

Cuisinart GR 11 Griddler Grill Panini

I often cook for one and have a lack of kitchen space so I have searched for something that works for sandwiches and as a mini-grill for some time. After trying some others that were lacking or settling for one that does one or the other I finally have what I wanted.

This has lots of great features.

-the non stick surface is actually non stick
-you can remove the grill ing plates and put them in the dishwasher
-easy to clean surface
-cooks and grill s evenly
-easy to set for whatever you're cooking
-warms up quickly
-stores in very little space
-outside is easily cleaned

This is great if you aren't a great cook (I'm not) and if you need to have a minimum amount of gadgets in your kitchen (I do).

Would have been excellent in my college dorm and frankly for all it does and as good as it does it this is a really terrific bargain as well.

Get your Cuisinart GR 11 Griddler Grill Panini Now!

7 comments:

  1. This little grill is perfect for 1 or 2 people. It doesn't take up much counter space, heats up quickly, and is easy to clean. The detachable grill plates are very convenient and dishwasher safe is a plus. So far we've cooked burgers, pork loin, and plenty of sandwiches with total satisfaction. My mom has another Cuisinart model where you can adjust high or low heat but I like this one better. I'd recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful addition to my kitchen. It does sandwiches wonderfully well, and the removable grids are a blessing. I look forward to using it often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often cook for one and have a lack of kitchen space so I have searched for something that works for sandwiches and as a mini-grill for some time. After trying some others that were lacking or settling for one that does one or the other I finally have what I wanted.

    This has lots of great features.

    -the non stick surface is actually non stick
    -you can remove the grilling plates and put them in the dishwasher
    -easy to clean surface
    -cooks and grills evenly
    -easy to set for whatever you're cooking
    -warms up quickly
    -stores in very little space
    -outside is easily cleaned

    This is great if you aren't a great cook (I'm not) and if you need to have a minimum amount of gadgets in your kitchen (I do).

    Would have been excellent in my college dorm and frankly for all it does and as good as it does it this is a really terrific bargain as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for making sandwiches. We use it every Friday night now for homemade panini sandwiches. It makes for great family time experimenting with different ingredients and saves money by not ordering out.
    The second is heading to my summer place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a small beautiful, professional looking griddler. it uses almost no storage space, very easy to clean. I am in love with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly the best purchase you can make with a house full of hungry teenage boys. Easy to use, easy to clean and nice enough looking to leave out on the counter. My boys can't stop using it.

    ReplyDelete