Sunday 3 March 2013

Awesome griddle!! Sending to family for Christmas.

anti aging review on Wolfgang Puck Electric Reversible Griddle

Wolfgang Puck Electric Reversible Griddle

I have had this since last Christmas. I have loved it.

Pros:
1. Very easy to clean. I love the fact that when it get really yucky I can put it in the dishwasher. Mostly I hand wash but about every 5th use I put it in the dishwasher.
2. Large cook area.
3. Reversible surfaces. I reviewed a lot of grill s and griddles and I really wanted one that reversed so I could use it for both. It's great for hamburgers, chicken etc. on the grill . (Thicker cuts of meat do better on an actual grill since they need the ambient heat of the closed like to cook all the way through without burning.) The griddle is wonderful for making french toast and pancakes. I love it because I don't have to spend near as much time cooking batches.
4. Easy to set the temperature.

Cons:
1.The temperature is not completely even across the surface (it cooks a little hotter on the end opposite of the plug) but this has not been a problem for me. I just work around it. I still love the grill /griddle.

Get your Wolfgang Puck Electric Reversible Griddle Now!

1 comment:

  1. I recently got a "Wolfgang Puck reversible grill/griddle" as a gift, and I managed to loose the little book with recipes in it. I was wondering if anyone knew what temperature I should set it to (200f, 250, 300, 350, 400), to grill salmon fillets and chicken breasts!

    ReplyDelete