Tuesday 19 March 2013

Emeril is great

beauty for women review on T fal CB6530003 Removable Nonstick Die Cast

T fal CB6530003 Removable Nonstick Die Cast

After extensive searching on not only Amazon but various other sites, I settled upon this grill . I made this decision based on both the manufacturer and the reviews it received stating that it achieved the high temperatures needed to sear a good steak.

PROS:
I've had it for a month now, and I feel it is about time I reviewed it. This grill has lived up to my every expectation. It reaches much higher than the temperatures I require to cook and it provides a very evenly heated surface. The non-stick surface makes it very easy to clean by either a sponge and warm soap water, or even a trip in the dishwasher when I am feeling lazy. Again, I can't say it enough, this grill cooks beautifull y.

CONS:
Not very many, mostly my OCD nature. However, this grill is not perfect down to a T. The grill does not drain as easily as I would like, only a small problem, and only when I decide to pour most of my marinade on the grill . The Drip tray also leaves a bit to be desired. The worst thing I can say about this grill is the touchiness of the controls. It is not a continuous dial, and therefore you reach certain levels of heat as you "click" through. At some points while cooking you find a level too great of a difference, the only solution would be to purchase a gas grill , but you won't catch me outdoors grill ing in the snow.

Overall a GREAT grill , worth every penny. If I needed another grill , I wouldn't dream of purchasing anything different. Especially when compared to the train-wreck of the Sanyo I had before.

Get your T fal CB6530003 Removable Nonstick Die Cast Now!

9 comments:

  1. Came in a timely manner, and was exactly what I ordered. It was well packaged and fit the grill. I forgot how well my grill worked when the parts are clean. I would recommend getting new insides at least every two years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't real excited about the cost of these replacement grills, but since the originals lasted 5 years of regular use I figured it was a worth while investment. They were indeed perfect fitting replacements on my grill and I'm happily grilling again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this product presentation on HSN, it looks larger than my Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler so I took a chance. This grill is powerful, easy to clean (I love nonstick!) and perfect size for my family or home party. This grill is nothing like made in China garbage, it's made in France with great quality. I am glad I got this grill, it's highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jusr whAT i WANTED V E R Y G O O D W I L L B UU Y AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently had a mishap with my old grill which was really a blessing in disguise. Being a one-person home, I purchased the Emeril by T-fal grill because it is much more convenient to use the grill as opposed to turning on my oven everytime I want a burger, steak or even chicken for dinner AND the clean up is great - takes less time and the grill cleans wonderfully. I highly recommend this for those folks that are grilling people. You have to take into consideration, the smell of charcoal is not there, but the grill lines are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After extensive searching on not only Amazon but various other sites, I settled upon this grill. I made this decision based on both the manufacturer and the reviews it received stating that it achieved the high temperatures needed to sear a good steak.

    PROS:
    I've had it for a month now, and I feel it is about time I reviewed it. This grill has lived up to my every expectation. It reaches much higher than the temperatures I require to cook and it provides a very evenly heated surface. The non-stick surface makes it very easy to clean by either a sponge and warm soap water, or even a trip in the dishwasher when I am feeling lazy. Again, I can't say it enough, this grill cooks beautifully.

    CONS:
    Not very many, mostly my OCD nature. However, this grill is not perfect down to a T. The grill does not drain as easily as I would like, only a small problem, and only when I decide to pour most of my marinade on the grill. The Drip tray also leaves a bit to be desired. The worst thing I can say about this grill is the touchiness of the controls. It is not a continuous dial, and therefore you reach certain levels of heat as you "click" through. At some points while cooking you find a level too great of a difference, the only solution would be to purchase a gas grill, but you won't catch me outdoors grilling in the snow.

    Overall a GREAT grill, worth every penny. If I needed another grill, I wouldn't dream of purchasing anything different. Especially when compared to the train-wreck of the Sanyo I had before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavy metal, not the light stuff so many bbq do today. Good glazing as well. Perfect fit for my bbq.

    ReplyDelete